Personal Colour and Beauty Update
2-hour small group workshop with Vivienne Cable and Petrina Milas
Part One – Your clothes
Viv will show you ...
- What to keep, what to wear, how to wear
- How to prune and declutter your wardrobe
- Tidying technique: the art of tidying your drawers
Tip: Bring in your scarves. We’ll help you declutter.
Part two – Your make up
A classic makeup look will never go out of style. In this session Petrina will cover how to achieve a polished look all year long.
Petrina will cover how to achieve a polished look all year long, covering
• Beauty essentials for effortless, everyday beauty
• Skin care regime to make your skin glow
• How to declutter and simplify your skin care
• Tricks for when you just want a bit more glam
Your life is constantly evolving and at different stages, your beauty routine will change too.
These sessions are held at The Studio in Northbridge. The cost is $45 per person.
Calendar of workshops and events